Flower

24K – Total THC 21.9% – Total CBD .899% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.60% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.9% – Sample ID C1610016-07A

24K (PV) – Total THC 20.0% – Total CBD 0.0742% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.4% – Sample ID C1709156-05A

707 Headband – Total THC 17.6% – Total CBD 0.0729% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.78% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.3% – Sample ID C1710155-05A

AK-47 – Total THC 19.48% – Total CBD .626% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.75% –  Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.1% – Sample ID C1708135-09A

Angel Food Cake – Total THC 18.43% – Total CBD 1.068% – – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.4% – Sample ID C1708108-01A

Animal Crackers – Total THC 20.7% – Total CBD 0.0774% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.89% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.2% – Sample ID C1709015-04A

Amnesia Haze– Total THC 14.8% – Total CBD 0.111% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.24% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.6% – Sample ID C1711133-01A

Berry White – Total THC 16.0%  – Total CBD 1.1%  – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.3% –  Sample ID PAN1328

Blackberry Kush – Total THC 19.0% – Total CBD .9% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.21% -Total Cannabinoid Potency19.9% –  Sample ID EFF0024-11

Blackberry Kush (Twax) – Total THC 13.7% – Total CBD .0458% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.59% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 15.8% – Sample ID C1704035-03A

Black Lime – Total THC 10.2% – Total CBD 0.0354% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.40% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 11.9% – Sample ID C1710155-06A

Blackwater (SFF) – Total THC 18.9% – Total CBD 0.0688% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.19% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.8% – Sample ID C1710095-01A

Blockhead – Total THC 12.9% – Total CBD .0289% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.30% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 15.0% – Sample ID C1707011-01A

Blockhead – Total THC 19.49% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.3% – Sample ID HR20171090604

Blood Orange Kush – Total THC 17.0% – Total CBD 0.0347% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.88% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.9% – Sample ID C1706077-01A

Blood Orange O.G. – Total THC 12.4% – Total CBD .0245% – Total Terpene Concentration NT- Total Cannabinoid Potency 14.6% – Sample ID C1707011-04A

Blueberry Cookies – Total THC 14.3% – Total CBD 0.0585% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.6% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.0% – Sample ID C1711067-17A

Blueberry Pie (MBR) – Total THC 11.7% – Total CBD 0.0499% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.11% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 14.3% – Sample ID C1711121-03A

Blue Cheese 1 – Total THC 19.5% – Total CBD 1.2% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.7% –  Sample ID PAN1328-1

Blue Cheese 2 – Total THC 20.0% – Total CBD 1.6% – Total Terpene Concentration NT –  Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.6% – Sample ID PAN1328-2

Blue Dream – Total THC 24.3% – Total CBD 1.1% – Total Terpene Concentration NT –  Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.4% – Sample ID PAN1389-4

Blue Dream 2 – Total THC 23.0% – Total CBD 1.2% – Total Terpene Concentration NT –  Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.3% – Sample ID PAN1389-3

Blue Dream (EFF) – Total THC 21.9% – Total CBD 0.104% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.41% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.4% – Sample ID C1711067-15A

Blue Dream (EMC) – Total THC 18.1% – Total CBD 0.0868% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.11% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.9% – Sample ID C1709156-07A

Blue Dream (OPF) – Total THC 23.7% – Total CBD .0587% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 27.3% – Sample ID C1704016-01A

Blue Dream (RTF) – Total THC 20.95% – Total CBD 0.1% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.79% – Sample ID CW21622S22

Blue Sherbert (SFF) – Total THC 15.9% – Total CBD 0.0627% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.70% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.7% – Sample ID C1711054-02A

Butter O.G. – Total THC 21.25% – Total CBD .07% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.358% -Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.99% –  Sample ID 170321U018

Candyland – Total THC 16.3% – Total CBD 0.0891- Total Terpene Concentration 2.58% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.1% – Sample ID C1711140-01A

Canteloupe Haze – Total THC 18.7% – Total CBD 0.0855% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.74% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.8% – Sample ID C1709156-02A

Chem 91 – Total THC 21.9% – Total CBD .3% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.3% – Sample ID PIM0768-1

Cherry Chem (HDVF) – Total THC 19.2% – Total CBD 0.0747% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.36% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.2% – Sample ID C1711121-01A

Cherry Pie – Total THC 14.21% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration NA – Total Cannabinoid Potency 14.51% – Sample ID D06252478

Clementine (MBR) – Total THC 10.5% – Total CBD 0.0648% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.29% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 13.7% – Sample ID C1709015-02A

Cookies – Total THC 25.9% – Total CBD 3.6% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 28.5% – Sample ID PAN1389-2

Crippler – Total THC 20.9% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 1.8% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.0% – Sample ID EFF0009-2

Critical Jack – Total THC 18.5%  – Total CBD 0.115% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.12% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.1% – Sample ID C1709015-01A

Dark Knight (4000) – Total THC 21.0% – Total CBD 0.0613% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.28% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.0% – Sample ID C1711121-04A

Diamond OG – Total THC 18.71% – Total CBD 1.01% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.7% – Sample ID C1708108-03A

Dog Walker OG – Total THC 16.6% – Total CBD .3% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.55% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.3% – Sample ID PAN1636-1

Double Rainbow – Total THC 12.9% – Total CBD 0.0398% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.07% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 15.3% – Sample ID C1711017-03A

F-Cancer – Total THC 4.66% – Total CBD 9.15% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 13.81% – Sample ID CBDF 3

Forbidden Fruit – Total THC 13.56% – Total CBD .4% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 13.96% – Sample ID D06251720

Frosta Man – Total THC 26.8% – Total CBD 1.5% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 28.3% – Sample ID PAN1328-5

Fruity Pebbles – Total THC 21.4% – Total CBD 0.0496% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.14% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.4% – Sample ID C1711108-01A

Ghost Dog – Total THC 21.33% – Total CBD .863% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.1% – Sample ID C1708108-02A

Ghost Og – Total THC 22.08% – Total CBD .06% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.40% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.73% – Sample ID 170123Y006

Girl Scout Cookies (DDE) – Total THC 21.7% – Total CBD .08% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.84% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.49% – Sample ID 170801T031

Girl Scout Cookies (EEF) – Total THC 17.2% – Total CBD 0.0702% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.69% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.7% – Sample ID C1711014-02A

Girl Scout Cookies (OnPoint) – Total THC 21.955% – Total CBD 2.288% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.91% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.3% – Sample ID C1708102-03A

Girl Scout Cookie (WC) – Total THC 21.1% – Total CBD .2% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.25% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.3% – Sample ID EFF0015-8

Girl Scout Cookies (HDVF) – Total THC 20.4% – Total CBD 0.0831% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.96% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.4% – Sample ID C1711137-07A

Girl Scout Cookies (MVO) – Total THC 21.5% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 2.78% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.2% – Sample ID C1710150-15A

Goji (BCF) – Total THC 16.8% – Total CBD 0.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.19% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.07% – Sample ID 170901N012

Golden Grahams – Total THC 21.2% – Total CBD 1.8% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.2% – Sample ID PAN1328-7

Gorilla Glue (OPF) – Total THC 23.3% – Total CBD .3% – Total Terpene Concentration 4.13% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.5% – Sample ID EFF0010-1

Gorilla Glue (WK) – Total THC 18.7% – Total CBD .2% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.12% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.7% – Sample ID EFF0015-7

Grape Cookies – Total THC 16.4% – Total CBD 0.0694% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.44% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.2% – Sample ID C1710150-06A

Green Crack – Total THC 14.1% – Total CBD 1.8% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 16.6% – Sample ID PAN1328-3

Green Crack 2 – Total THC 16.8% – Total CBD 1.8% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.6% -Sample ID PAN1328-4

Green Crack (TB) – Total THC 16.19% – Total CBD 1.5703%- Total Terpene Concentration 1.59% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.8% – Sample ID C1708102-06A

Green Crack (SC) – Total THC 12.29 – Total CBD .81% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.09% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 13.0% – Sample ID C1708135-11A

Green Crack (WB) – Total THC 14.25% – Total CBD .01% – Total Terpene Concentration .67% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 15.89 – Sample ID CW9559S01

Grey Poupon (PI) – Total THC 25.3% – Total CBD 0.0470% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.32% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 29.5% – Sample ID C1704112-10A

GSC x Bubba – Total THC 14.7% – Total CBD .0509%- Total Terpene Concentration 1.57% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.1% – Sample ID C1703060-01A

Harlequin (SFF) – Total THC 4.74% – Total CBD 11.3% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.67% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.5% – Sample ID C1711085-01A

Holy Grail – Total THC 21.3% – Total CBD .0311% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.51% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.8% – Sample ID C1707039-01A

Hot Berry – Total THC 18.5% – Total CBD 0.0753% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.31% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.5% – Sample ID C1710155-03A

Jack Herer – Total THC 16.0% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.8% – Sample ID C1707030-02A

Jack Herer (DDE) – Total THC 21.7% – Total CBD 0.0917% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.76% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 26.5% – Sample ID C1711113-01A

Jilly Bean – Total THC 16.6% – Total CBD .0449% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.47% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.8% – Sample ID C1611046-05A

Key Lime Pie – Total THC 20.4% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 1.38% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.9% – Sample ID EFF0015-3

Key Lime Pie (HCF) – Total THC 13.7% – Total CBD .0305% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 16.0% – Sample ID C1706088-02A

Kool-Aid – Total THC 20.19% – Total CBD – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.83% – Sample ID EFF0029-1

Kosher Tangie – Total THC 22.1% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 2.16% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.5%- Sample ID EFF0016-7

Lamb’s Bread – Total THC 21.73% – Total CBD .93% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.6% – Sample ID D06251629

Lemon Lavendar Sugaree – Total THC 17.6% – Total CBD 1.4% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.0% – Sample ID PAN1371-2

Lemon OG – Total THC 15.526% – Total CBD 1.7682% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.02% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.3% – Sample ID C1708102-01A

Loudmouth – Total THC 17.5% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 2.42% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.0% – Sample ID EFF0016-9

Mangoerine (HDVF) – Total THC 20.7% – Total CBD 0.0764% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.07% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.6% – Sample ID C1711137-05A

Mendo Breath – Total THC 16.3% – Total CBD 0.0805% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.9% – Sample ID C1709039-03A

Ogre – Total THC 23.22% – Total CBD .08% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.69% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.31% – Sample ID 161104S075

OG – Total THC 19.2% – Total CBD .0697% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.24% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.6% – Sample ID C1708102-05A

OG (DDE) – Total THC 19.42% – Total CBD .6418% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.0% – Sample ID C1707087

O.G. (OPF) – Total THC 22.8% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 3.18% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.0% – Sample ID EFF0010-2

O.G. (J) – Total THC 15.5% – Total CBD 0.0627% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.1% – Sample ID C1709039-06A

O.G. (KB) – Total THC 16.1% – Total CBD 0.0447% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.56% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.8% – Sample ID C1709015-03A

O.G. (KMF) – Total THC 21.9% – Total CBD 0.0801% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.27% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 26.1% – Sample ID C1711034-01A

O.G.Y. – Total THC 20.8% – Total CBD 1.0% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.33% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.8% – Sample ID EFF0025-1

Old Family Purple (MM) – Total THC 21.7% – Total CBD 0.0719% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.19% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.7% – Sample ID C1711067-18A

Orange Cream – Total THC 65.26% – Total CBD 2.1% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.38% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 84.84%- Sample ID EFF0018B-4

Outlaw O.G. – Total THC 22.4% – Total CBD 0.0802% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 26.4% – Sample ID C1709039-04A

Pepe (BCF) – Total THC 18.2% – Total CBD 0.0693% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.3% – Sample ID C1709039-07A

Pineapple Dream – Total THC 21.0% – Total CBD 0.133% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.5% – Sample ID C1710143-01A

Pineapple Sage – Total THC 21.2% – Total CBD 3.21% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.41% – Sample ID D06251628

Pineapple Sage (PI) – Total THC 23.7% – Total CBD .1% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.92% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 27.0% – Sample ID EFF0014-1

Pineapple Sage (PI) – Total THC 23.0% – Total CBD .0693% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.13% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 28.0% – Sample ID C1707031-01A

Pineapple Sage (PI) – Total THC 24.9% – Total CBD 0.0946% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.77% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 26.7% – Sample ID C1711172-01A

Pineapple Sage (PI) – Total THC 23.1% – Total CBD 0.128% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.13% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.4% – Sample ID : C1711172-02A

Pineapple Sage (PI) – Total THC 24.7% – Total CBD 0.101% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 30.0% – Sample ID C1709039-02A

Pink Champagne – Total THC 18.5% – Total CBD 0.0333% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.27% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.4% – Sample ID C1710019-03A

Platinum OG – Total THC 18.8% – Total CBD .8% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.43% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.6% – Sample ID C1708102-04A

Pluto Fire – Total THC 15.3% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 2.23% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.4% – Sample ID C1710150-14A

Pot of Gold – Total THC 20.82% – Total CBD .0813% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.67% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.3% – Sample ID C1708102-08A

Purple Girl Scout Cookies – Total THC 20.0% – Total CBD 0.0895% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.73% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.3% – Sample ID C1711067-04A

Purple Girl Scout Cookies (BFF) – Total THC 20.3% – Total CBD 0.0734% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.6% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.0% – Sample ID C1710122-02A

Purple Punch – Total THC 18.4% – Total CBD .29% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.29% – Sample ID D06251578

Purple Punch (DWM) – Total THC 17.2% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 1.49% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.9% – Sample ID EFF0015-6

Purple Punch (HDVF) – Total THC 20.7% – Total CBD 0.0802% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.82% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.1% – Sample ID C1711137-01A

Purple Trainwreck – Total THC 14.68% – Total CBD 1.68% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.5% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 16.35% – Sample ID CW11846S04

Sapphire OG – Total THC 19.14% – Total CBD .969% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.20% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.3% – Sample ID C1708102-07A

Savage Purple – Total THC 15.9% – Total CBD 0.0387% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.29% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.5% – Sample ID C1711067-21A

Scarlet Fire (4000) – Total THC 14.9% – Total CBD 0.0431% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.34% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.1% – Sample ID C1711121-09A

Scarlet Fire (DWM) – Total THC 18.3% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 1.27% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.5% – Sample ID EFF0015-4

Scarlet Fire (SFF) – Total THC 22.4% – Total CBD 3.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.43% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 31.2% – Sample ID EFF0031-3

Scarlet Fire (SFF) – Total THC 19.5% – Total CBD 0.0777% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.21% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.9% – Sample ID : C1711054-01A

Sensi Star (RTF) – Total THC 22.88% – Total CBD 0.08% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.95% – Sample ID CW21622S23

SFV – Total THC 20.53% – Total CBD .9486% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.5% – Sample ID C1708111-01A

SFV (Bebe) – Total THC 20.9% – Total CBD 0.0750% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.6% – Sample ID C1709039-01A

SFV (MBR) – Total THC 19.1% – Total CBD 0.0688% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.17% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.0%  – Sample ID C1710155-01A

SFV (SC) – Total THC 19.03% – Total CBD 1.02% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.70% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.5% – Sample ID C1708135-10A

SFV (4000) – Total THC 17.5 – Total CBD 0.0436% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.16% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.9% – Sample ID C1709047-01A

SFV O.G. (EFF) – Total THC 21.2% – Total CBD 0.0672% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.78% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.3% – Sample ID C1709029-01A

SFV O.G. (EMC) – Total THC 15.7% – Total CBD 0.0644% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.70% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 18.4% – Sample ID  C1709156-08A

Sherbert – Total THC 17.086% – Total CBD .614% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.75% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.5% – Sample ID  C1707088-01A

Sherbert – Total THC 22.3% – Total CBD 0.0863% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.22% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 27.3% – Sample ID : C1711067-11A

Skunk (HDVF) – Total THC 20.7% – Total CBD 0.0917% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.42% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.9% – Sample ID C1710019-01A

Skywalker – Total THC 17.1% – Total CBD 2.5% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.6% – Sample ID PAN1328-9

Skywalker OG – Total THC 23.49 – Total CBD .06% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.55% – Sample ID 161121P015

Skywalker O.G.. – Total THC 23.2% – Total CBD 0.0852% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.91% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 27.1% – Sample ID C1711067-06A

Skywalker O.G. (BCF) – Total THC 18.5% – Total CBD 0.0639% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.84% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.8% – Sample ID C1709015-05A

Sour Banana Sherbert – Total THC 16.9% – Total CBD 0.0340% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.59% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.1% – Sample ID C1710019-02A

Sour Diesel – Total THC 23.4% – Total CBD 2.3% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.7% – Sample ID PAN1389-1

Sour Diesel (EQF) – Total THC 16.74% – Total CBD .4911% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.37% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.3% – Sample ID C1708135-14A

Sour Diesel (HUF) – Total THC 22.62% – Total CBD 1.009% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.19% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.7% – Sample ID C1708102-02A

Sour Diesel (H36) – Total THC 22.52% – Total CBD .3% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.63% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.4% – Sample ID 0120HL02

Sour Diesel (D) – Total THC 18.7% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 2.54% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.5% – Sample ID EFF0015-1

Sour Tangie – Total THC 24.1% – Total CBD 1.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.74% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.3% – Sample ID EFF0025-2

Sour Tangie (SFF) – Total THC 27.9% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 3.18% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 29.1% – Sample ID EFF0031-4

Sour Tangie (SFF) – Total THC 19.2% – Total CBD 0.0605% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.97% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.2% – Sample ID C1710095-03A

Sour Tangie Tsunami – Total THC 20.2% – Total CBD .057% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.33% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.0% – Sample ID C1611046-04A

Sunset Sherbert – Total THC 21.1% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 2.94% -Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.0% – Sample ID EFF0015-2

Sunset Sherbert (KMF) – Total THC 19.7% – Total CBD .0443% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.2% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.9% – Sample ID C1706061-01A

Taffy – Total THC 19.5% – Total CBD .0397% – Total Terpene Concentration 22.2% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.1% – Sample ID C1611046-01A

Tahoe O.G. – Total THC 21.7% – Total CBD 1.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.17% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 22.09% – Sample ID EFF0026-3

The Hippy Crippler – Total THC 15.7% – Total CBD .0236 – Total Terpene Concentration 1.73% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 19.4% – Sample ID C1707011-02A

Three Kings – Total THC 22.23% – Total CBD 6.43% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.54% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.03% – Sample ID EFF0018B-1

Three Queens (MM) – Total THC 20.0% – Total CBD 0.0661% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.01% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 24.2% – Sample ID C1711073-01A

Trainwreck (EMC) – Total THC 17.0% – Total CBD 0.0713% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.58% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 20.4% – Sample ID C1709116-01A

Tropic Berry O.G. (HDVF) – Total THC 22.5% – Total CBD 0.112% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.28% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 27.1% – Sample ID C1711137-04A

True Banana – Total THC 23.7% – Total CBD 0.0777% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.80% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 27.6% – Sample ID C1710155-02A

White Fire OG – Total THC 22.61% – Total CBD .4% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.40% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 23.74% – Sample ID CW9559S04

White Tahoe Cookies – Total THC 21.2% – Total CBD 0.0686% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.37% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.7% – Sample ID C1711067-07A

White Walker – Total THC 14.8% – Total CBD 0.0912% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.25% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 17.2% – Sample ID C1709156-04A

Zoz (HDVF) – Total THC 23.0% – Total CBD 0.0823% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.19% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 28.4% – Sample ID C1711137-03A

Zprite (HDVF) – Total THC 18.0% – Total CBD 0.0869% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.91% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.4% – Sample ID C1711137-02A

 

Concentrates

Banana Split – Total THC 65.9% – Total CBD .3% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.84% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 68.4% – Sample ID EFF0010-5

Blood Orange – Total THC 75.28 – Total CBD 4.02% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.3% – Sample ID C1708024-01A

Blood Orange Kush – Crumble – Total THC 71.1% – Total CBD 0.257% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.23% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 83.4% – Sample ID C1710060-02A

Blueberry Diesel – Total THC 67.1% – Total CBD 0.432% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 81.3% – Sample ID C1705041-05A

Blueberry O.G. – Total THC 71.9% – Total CBD 1.9% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.89% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.3% – Sample ID EFF0018B-5

Blueberry O.G. (HMH) – Total THC 71.98% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration 5.89% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.34% – Sample ID EFF0018B-5

Bubblegum O.G. – Total THC 69.8% – Total CBD 0.658% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 82.7% – Sample ID C1705041-06A

Cashmere – Total THC 69.5% – Total CBD .399% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 80.2% – Sample ID C1707058-04A

CBD Isolate – Total THC .8 – Total CBD 97% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 98.3% – Sample ID EFF0013-3

Cherry Pie – Live Resin – Total THC 67.8% – Total CBD 0.205% – Total Terpene Concentration 6.01% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 78.6% – Sample ID C1709131-06A

Clear – Total THC 69.0% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.8% – Sample ID C1707058-03A

Cotton Candy – Total THC 66.7% – Total CBD .6% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.98% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 72.2% – Sample ID EFF0012-1

Double Sour OG – Total THC 75.1% – Total CBD 1.1% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.90% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 83.4% – Sample ID PAN1453-5

Durban Dog – Total THC 65.3% – Total CBD 0.0391% – Total Terpene Concentration NT- Total Cannabinoid Potency 76.2% – Sample ID C1705041-12A

F-Cancer – Live Resin – Total THC 52.42% – Total CBD 10.34% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.49% – Sample ID D06252690

Girl Scout Cookies – Crumble – Total THC 72.2% – Total CBD 0.242% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 85.1% – Sample ID C1704072-01A

Girl Scout Cookies (EK) – Total THC 71.3% – Total CBD 2.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 16.20% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 78.3% – Sample ID EFF0018B-6

Girl Scout Cookies – Live Resin – Total THC 71.1% – Total CBD 2.57% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 73.67% – Sample ID D06251783

Golden Lemons – Total THC 63.4% – Total CBD .8% – Total Terpene Concentration 7.55% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 75.9% – Sample ID PAN1453-1

Golden Lemons – Crumble – Total THC 75.6% – Total CBD 0.503% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 91.5% – Sample ID C1704072-02A

Gorilla Glue Crumble – Total THC 60.67% – Total CBD 0.14% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 71.27% – Sample ID 170214N001

Gorilla Glue (HH) – Total THC 60.67% – Total CBD 0.14% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 71.27% – Sample ID 170214N011

Gorilla Glue – Live Resin– Total THC 63.45% – Total CBD 2.62% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 66.07% – Sample ID D06251997

Grand Daddy Purple – Total THC 69.3% – Total CBD 1.1% – Total Terpene Concentration 7.32% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 78.4% – Sample ID PAN1453-6

Green Crack (EK) – Total THC 55.3% – Total CBD 4.3% – Total Terpene Concentration 6.12% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 76.1% – Sample ID EFF0018B-9

Headband – Total THC 65.5% – Total CBD .2% – Total Terpene Concentration 7.33% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 70.0% – Sample ID EFF0010-7

Jack Skeleton – Total THC 68.6% – Total CBD 0.321% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 81.4% – Sample ID C1705041-07A

Legend O.G. – Total THC 63.4% – Total CBD 0.612% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 73.8% – Sample ID C1705041-03A

Lemon Jack – Live Resin – Total THC 69.3% – Total CBD 0.166% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.97% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.4% – Sample ID C1709131-03A

Lemon Larry – Total THC 63.0% – Total CBD .5% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.37% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 69.3% – Sample ID EFF0010-6

Lemon Larry (EK) – Total THC 73.03% – Total CBD 0.16% – Total Terpene Concentration NA – Total Cannabinoid Potency 75.86% – Sample ID D06252894

Lemon Sugar Kush – Total THC 68.4% – Total CBD .5% – Total Terpene Concentration 8.40% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 75.4% – Sample ID PAN1453-2

Mutant – Total THC 74.3% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 85.3% – Sample ID C1707058-05A

Nigerian Hash Plant – Total THC 73.8% – Total CBD 5.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 4.05% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 86.5% – Sample ID EFF0018B-8

O.G. F-149. – Total THC 50.3% – Total CBD 24.92 – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency75.22% – Sample ID EFF0025-3

O.G. (EK) – Total THC 68.8% – Total CBD .105% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.3% – Sample ID C1707058-07A

O.G. – Live Resin – Total THC 67.4% – Total CBD 0.254% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.0% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 73.9% – Sample ID C1711034-02A

O.G. – Oil – Total THC 64.9% – Total CBD 10.3% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 75.2% –  Sample ID EFF0025-3

O.G. X – Total THC 75.5% – Total CBD .398% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 86.3% – Sample ID C1707058-13A

O.G.Y. – Total THC 20.82% – Total CBD .95% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 21.77% – Sample ID EFF0025-1

Orange Cookies (HMH) – Total THC 70.8% – Total CBD 7.33% – Total Terpene Concentration 4.45% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 89.9% – Sample ID C1704112-06A

Orange Cream – Total THC 65.5% – Total CBD .5% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.71% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 77.8% – Sample ID PAN1453-4

Orange Cream – Total THC 65.26% – Total CBD 2.1% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.38% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 84.84%- Sample ID EFF0018B-4

Pineapple Sage – Total THC 78.73% – Total CBD 3.07% -Total Cannabinoid Potency 81.8% – Sample ID C1708024-03A

Pineapple Sage – Live Resin – Total THC 76.2% – Total CBD 0.186% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.99% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 89.4% – Sample ID C1709203-03A

Purple Bubba – Total THC 67.8% – Total CBD .6% – Total Terpene Concentration 6.52% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 72.2% – Sample ID EFF0010-3

Purple Crack – Total THC 67.1% – Total CBD .2% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.79% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 72.1% – Sample ID EFF0010-4

Purple Punch Live Resin – Total THC 73.6% – Total CBD .1% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.98% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 77.5% – Sample ID EFF0015-5

Reserve O.G.. – Total THC 75.9% – Total CBD ND – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 86.3% – Sample ID C1707058-09A

SFV – Total THC 61.1% – Total CBD 4.3% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 65.4% – Sample ID C1704001-02A

SFV (PI)  – Total THC 72.4% – Total CBD .348% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 76.6% – Sample ID C1708024-02A

SFV O.G. – Total THC 66.9% – Total CBD 0.353% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 77.1% – Sample ID C1705041-10A

SFV OG – Live Resin – Total THC 79.95% – Total CBD 2.19% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 82.14% – Sample ID D06251859

Skittlez – Total THC 67.05% – Total CBD 5.83% – Total Terpene Concentration 2.6%- Total Cannabinoid Potency 72.88% – Sample ID CW13268S07

Sour Diesel – Live Resin – Total THC 69.2% – Total CBD 0.215% – Total Terpene Concentration 4.13% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.4% – Sample ID C1709131-01A

Sour Headband – Total THC 65.5% – Total CBD 6.09% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.2% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 71.59% – Sample ID CW13268S04

Sour Tangie – Total THC 24.02% – Total CBD 1.23% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 25.5% – Sample ID EFF0025-2

Sour Yeti – Total THC 69.6% – Total CBD 1.0% – Total Terpene Concentration 7.59% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 77.9% – Sample ID PAN1453-3

Strawberry Fields – Total THC 72.8% – Total CBD .4% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.73% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 79.8% – Sample ID PAN1453-4

Tangie – Live Resin – Total THC 62.83% – Total CBD 1.99% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.82% – Sample ID D06251901

Tangie 24K – Wax – Total THC 69.13% – Total CBD  6.83% – Total Terpene Concentration 1.8% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 75.96% – Sample ID  CW13268S05

Tangie Pie – Total THC 71.3% – Total CBD 0.13% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 72.43% – Sample ID D06252956

Thin Mint – Live Resin – Total THC 59.4% – Total CBD .4% – Total Terpene Concentration 14.83% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 65.1% – Sample ID EFF0014-2

Three Kings (HMH) – Total THC 64.4% – Total CBD 0.262% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 74.9% – Sample ID C1705041-11A

Trainwreck – Total THC 67.4% – Total CBD 0.865% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 82.2% – Sample ID C1705041-02A

Triangle Kush – Wax – Total THC 67.17% – Total CBD 7.34% – Total Terpene Concentration 3.6% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 74.51% – Sample ID CW13268S02

Underdog – Total THC 72.7% – Total CBD 0.284% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 83.4% – Sample ID C1705041-08A

Yeti Sue – Shatter – Total THC 57.2% – Total CBD 13.3% – Total Terpene Concentration NT – Total Cannabinoid Potency 77.8% – Sample ID C1705041-04A

 

Fruit Lust Cartridges

Apple – Total THC 57.7% – Total CBD 5.9% – Total Terpene Concentration 6.32% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.9% – Sample ID EFF0024-1

Apple – Total THC 62.7% – Total CBD 0.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 6.19% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 66.8% – Sample ID EFF0022-6

Apple – Total THC 58.8% – Total CBD 0.1% – Total Terpene Concentration 6.01% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.6% – Sample ID EFF0023-19

Banana – Total THC 57.2% – Total CBD 5.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 8.81% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.7% – Sample ID EFF0024-2

Banana – Total THC 59.8% – Total CBD 0.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 8.85% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.5% – Sample ID EFF0022-2

Banana – Total THC 58.7% – Total CBD 0.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 8.75% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.1% – Sample ID EFF0023-17

Blueberry – Total THC 59% – Total CBD 5.0% – Total Terpene Concentration 10.06% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 65.4% – Sample ID EFF0024-3

Blueberry – Total THC 62.0% – Total CBD 0.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.67% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 67.0% – Sample ID EFF0022-10

Blueberry – Total THC 59.5%$ – Total CBD 0.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 10.08% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.8% – Sample ID EFF0023-22

Grape – Total THC 55.8% – Total CBD 5.3% – Total Terpene Concentration 8.32% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 62.3% – Sample ID EFF0024-4

Grape – Total THC 62.4% – Total CBD 0.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 8.99% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 68.0% – Sample ID EFF0022-4

Grape – Total THC 59.9% – Total CBD 0.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 7.75% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.8% – Sample ID EFF0023-23

Grapefruit – Total THC 56.1% – Total CBD 5.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.91% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.0% – Sample ID EFF0024-5

Grapefruit – Total THC 62.4% – Total CBD 0.5% – Total Terpene Concentration 10.83% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 67.6% – Sample ID EFF0022-8

Grapefruit – Total THC 58.7% – Total CBD 0.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.38% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.4% – Sample ID EFF0023-24

Lemon – Total THC 61.7% – Total CBD 0.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.44% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 66.9% – Sample ID EFF0022-9

Lemon – Total THC 57.5% – Total CBD 3.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 10.23% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.2% – Sample ID EFF0024-6

Lemon – Total THC 59.5% – Total CBD 0.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 8.79% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 8.79% – Sample ID EFF0023-25

Pineapple – Total THC 56.8% – Total CBD 5.1% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.59% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.6% – Sample ID EFF0024-7

Pineapple – Total THC 61.4% – Total CBD 0.5%- Total Terpene Concentration 5.45% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 66.7% – Sample ID EFF0022-5

Pineapple – Total THC 58.0% – Total CBD 0.5% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.36% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.5%- Sample ID EFF0023-18

Raspberry – Total THC 56.1% – Total CBD 0.5% – Total Terpene Concentration 5.85% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 62.7% – Sample ID EFF0024-8

Raspberry – Total THC 58.6% – Total CBD 0.5%- Total Terpene Concentration 5.43% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.2% – Sample ID EFF0023-20

Strawberry – Total THC 56.4% – Total CBD 4.0% – Total Terpene Concentration 10.35% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 61.7% – Sample ID EFF0024-9

Strawberry – Total THC 58.2% – Total CBD 0.5% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.38% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.7% – Sample ID EFF0023-16

Tangerine – Total THC 56.7% – Total CBD 5.1% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.98% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 63.1% – Sample ID EFF0024-10

Tangerine – Total THC 60.0% – Total CBD 0.2% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.49% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 64.5% – Sample ID EFF0022-7

Tangerine – Total THC 57.3% – Total CBD 1.4% – Total Terpene Concentration 9.53% – Total Cannabinoid Potency 62.7% – Sample ID EFF0023-21